I am at heart a contemporary Expressionist Painter.
Over a decade of exploration I paint intuitively with spontaneous strokes, gestural elegance and fluidity – a transportation for both artists and viewers into a visual landscape & dialogue of vibrant hues, unfolding swirls, textural depth and layers forming its own narratives. I have experimented various techniques and embraced “serendipitous” moments on my substrate to bring the unexpected out of the ordinary.
• Independence Day Group Show, to celebrate 70 year of Pakistan at Grandeur, 15 August 2017.
• International Women’s Day show in collaboration with Culture Department CS and SKMC at Frere Hall, 11th March 2017.
• “Naqqash Se Kuch Bol Raha Hai Qartas” to commemorate the 30th death anniversary of Sadequain – inaugurated by Her Excellency Ms Ina Lepel, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany, Thursday 16th – 23rd Feb 2017 Gallery 6 Islamabad.
• An International Women’s Day Art Exhibition at Alliance Francaise 6 March 2015
• Fusion of Contemporary Art at CitiArt Gallery 11 May 2014
• PLAY- The sixth IVS Alumni Show at The Indus Valley Gallery 13 Mar 2014
• Painting/Calligraphy Exhibition: Sadequain Art Gallery 16 Dec 2013
• International Women Day Exhibition at Alliance Francaise Mar 7 2013
• Group Exhibition at Sadequain Art Gallery Feb 28 2013
• The Sketchbook: Group Show at KSA Gallery 11 Dec 2012
• Lyrical Waves : Third Solo Show at Gallery 6 Islamabad 10 Nov 2012 – inaugurated by His Excellency Mr. H. Gajus Scheltema, Ambassador of the Netherlands.
• Diversity: Group Show at Commune Artist Colony 8 Sept 2012
• Kaleidoscope: Second Solo Show at KSA Gallery 24 May 2012
• Group Show Painting at Grandeur 23 Feb, 2012
• Two Persons Show at Shakil Ismail Art Gallery 2010
• Contemporary Art Fest at Galleria 919, 14 Oct 2009
• Romancing the Ordinary: Group Show Participation at Grandeur May 19 2009
• Woman Week Special: Group Show at Grandeur 14 Dec 2009
• Enchanted Moments, Enchanted Lives: First Solo exhibition at VM Art Gallery August 2005.